- 318 Cafe - Cafe and coffeehouse by day, live music listening room by night – and right across the street!
- Red Bench Bakery - Cafe specializing in American and French pastries, breads and other sweet treats.
- Excelsior Brewing Tap Room - Very popular micro-brewery with tours Sat 12-2 and tap room open Thur-Sat.
- Yumi’s Sushi - Award-winning sushi served by Yumi herself.
- Licks Unlimited - Seasonal and very popular ice-cream shop – the line goes down the block on a warm summer day!
- Lago Tacos - Inspired by Mexican street tacos, but with an imaginative twist. Lobster, walleye, marinated pork are some of the favorites. Lively bar and a great tequila selection.
- Dunn Bros, 952-401-8004. Coffee shop with live music Fridays and Saturdays at 8:00.
- Haskell's, 952-474-0937. The quintessential small-town bar – with good food and a view of the lake.
- Olive's Fresh Pizza Bar - Delicious, wood-fired pizzas, beer and more.
- Red Sauce Rebellion - Classic and creative Italian fare with happy hour.
- Coalition - New American plates and specialty cocktails in an industrial-chic decor.
Excelsior is home to shopping that will meet all tastes. From books, to clothing stores, cookware and home goods you will definitely enjoy pursuing the local shops and taking home a treat or two!
For a full list of shops click HERE.